– How to avoid Acne after
shaving and to keep a smooth skin ? –
How to avoid Acne ?
How to avoid Acne after shaving and to keep a smooth skin ?
> It’s certainly possible to maintain a smooth shin after shaving.
> The secret for how to avoid Acne after shaving ?
Use only the best quality materials adapted to give the perfect result.
1 – How to avoid acne :
> Start by cleansing your face
- Cleansing your face might seem obvious but in fact you need to apply special techniques before shaving correctly.
- Start with an exfoliation of the face once a week to soften it
and eliminate all impurities
such as dead cells note that in the shaven areas this prevents the formation of ingrown hairs.
- Continue the cleansing using lukewarm water and face-soap.
- Rinse abundantly with clean water before drying off with a clean towel.
Remember also to keep your skin well hydrated to benefit the maximum from the exfoliation.
2 – Only use high quality products and accessories
- Whether you use an electric razor
- or single or double bladed manual razors
- you must use a quality product.
In any case, for a smoother shave make sure to apply a shaving cream.
This will also help to soften the beard.
3 – Don’t forget to hydrate your skin
- To complete the shaving process, apply cold water to your face, tapping it with a bunched towel
so as to close the pores.
- If you have a short beard you can use moisturizing creams but remember to massage well into the skin so that cream residues won’t appear on the beard.
With a long beard use a beard oil making sure it penetrates into the skin.
In all cases, the exposed parts of the face :
forehead, cheekbones, nose and especially the neck, must be well hydrated.
> Organic moisturizing creams and aftershave lotions can be used to give a soothing effect on the skin
and reduce redness in the shaved zones while at the same time nourishing the skin.
> If you have sensitive skin, avoid products containing alcohol or menthol as they will dry out the skin.
> If there are cuts or redness, rinse the face with cold water
and apply alum stone peel which will stop bleeding and aid scar formation.
Or use hamamelis water to soothe irritation.
Here are other relevant articles for you Gentlemen
Do not hesitate to consult them :
– How to avoid Acne after shaving and to keep a smooth skin ? –